CBD Gummies, Tropical Mix, 30ct
$29.09 – $56.99
Sweet support for those looking to take CBD the easy way. CBD gummies are made with quality ingredients for superior flavor and texture, along with CBD from hemp plants grown right here in the United States.
• High-quality manufacturing process for wholesome hemp properties
• THC-Free* products sourced from USA hemp
• Third-party, ISO-certified lab tested to ensure purity and safety
• 10mg of CBD per gummy
Consuming CBD Gummies is a simple, safe and easy way to treat pain, depression and anxiety. CBD-infused gummies are chewy candies with CBD infused into throughout each piece. This puts them a cut above gummies that are merely coated with CBD, as coatings can rub off.
• Combines tropical, strawberry, orange, and raspberry flavors
Cannabidiol (CBD), Organic Tapioca Syrup, Organic Cane Sugar, Water, Pectin, Natural Flavors, Organic Fruit and Vegetable Juice (for color), Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Malic Acid, Organic Sunflower Oil, and Organic Carnauba Wax.
CBD Gummies for pain, depression and anxiety.
cbdMD's pure, hemp-based CBD extract provides a wide variety of whole-body benefits:
• Support a sense of calm
• Manage signs of common daily stress
• Enhance exercise recovery
• Complement everyday wellness routine
• All products are tested to be THC-free*
You can eat CBD gummies just like any other candy, but do watch how many you take. If you’re just starting out using CBD, we recommend eating one or two a day and gradually increasing if needed.
• Start with one gummy in the morning and one in the evening.
• Gradually increase amount/concentration as needed.
• Consistency is key when starting a new supplement regimen. Take daily for 30 days for best results.
• Store at room temperature out of direct sunlight.
FAQs - CBD Gummies
CAN CBD GUMMIES BE USED WITH OTHER CBD PRODUCTS?
Yes, you can combine CBD gummies with any other topical or ingestible CBD products. We advise starting slow with CBD, however, so if you’re using tinctures or capsules don’t load up on too many at one time. Take a moderate amount every day and monitor your reaction, then gradual increases as needed.
CAN YOU GET HIGH OFF CBD?
CBD comes from the cannabis plant, but it does not get you high. THC is the cannabis ingredient that causes intoxication, but all our products are THC-free.
WILL CBD OIL SHOW UP ON DRUG TESTS?
Different companies produce different CBD oil formulations, some of which may contain trace amounts of THC which can cause you to fail a drug test. However, our Superior Broad Spectrum formula is guaranteed THC-free*, so you can use our CBD oil tinctures without worrying about that.
*THC-free is defined as undetectable at the lowest level which can be consistently detected using valid scientific analytical tools.
This product is not for use by or for sale to persons under the age of 18. This product should be used only as directed on the label. It should not be used if you are pregnant or nursing. Consult with a physician before use if you have a serious medical condition or use prescription medications. A doctor's advice should be sought before using this and any supplemental dietary product.