CBD Tincture, Canine, 30ml
CBD Tincture, Canine, 30ml
$19.39 – $145.49
CBD oil tincture for your canine is the perfect way to share the power of hemp with your dog. This natural flavor is subtle enough to make it the perfect option to give your dog directly or with meals. By testing each and every product batch, cbdMD ensures their products are THC-free* and safe for your dogs daily use. These CBD oil tinctures for dogs are the perfect way to offer everyday wellness support specifically formulated for your pet.
• Hemp extracts (Cannabidiol, Cannabinol, Cannabigerol)
• Droppers are made of plastic for your pet’s safety
• Available in multiple strengths based on your dog’s weight
• Superior Broad Spectrum formula in every product batch
• High-quality manufacturing process for wholesome hemp properties
• THC-free* products sourced from USA hemp
• Third-party, ISO-certified lab tested to ensure purity
• Veterinarian formulated
cbdMD's Superior Broad Spectrum formula is a result of extracting valuable cannabinoids and terpenes from the hemp plant to provide a wide variety of pet-friendly benefits.
• Support sense of calm
• Manage signs of common daily stress
• Complement everyday wellness routine
• All products are tested to be THC-free*
DIRECTIONS FOR BEST RESULTS
• Squeeze dropper to fill to desired serving (dropper will fill halfway, indicating one full serving)
• Squeeze oil directly into the mouth (droppers are made of plastic for pet safety) or mix with your pet’s meal or water.
• Consistency is key when starting a new regimen for your pet; use daily for 30 days for best results
• Gradually increase the amount or concentration as needed
• Store at room temperature out of direct sunlight
CBD OIL TINCTURES INGREDIENTS
Hemp Extract (Cannabidiol, Cannabigerol, Cannabinol), MCT Oil, Natural Flavoring
cbdMD is dedicated to making only the best products for pets, so they did the research and developed a formula that better benefits a wide variety of your dog’s everyday needs.
• HEMP EXTRACTS FROM USA HEMP
• VETERINARIAN FORMULATED
• SUPERIOR BROAD SPECTRUM PROCESS ENSURES VALUABLE CANNABINOIDS AND TERPENES ARE PRESERVED WITHOUT THC
• EXTENSIVE THIRD-PARTY TESTING BY ISO-CERTIFIED LAB
CBD Oil Tincture for Canine FAQs
HOW MUCH CBD OIL SHOULD YOU GIVE YOUR DOG?
cbdMD CBD oil comes in several milligram options based on your dog’s weight, and each product label provides serving suggestions. We recommend starting with this amount when beginning a daily regimen and adjusting as needed after seeing how your dog responds.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE CBD OIL FOR DOGS TO WORK?
Hemp-derived CBD will work differently for individual pets, based on their shape, size, age, weight, and overall health. These factors determine how CBD oil will affect your pet. You may notice a difference after just one or two uses, or it may take longer to see the desired effects. The effect is cumulative, so we recommend allowing at least 30 days of consistent use to see how your pet responds.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CBD FOR HUMANS AND CBD FOR DOGS?
While all of cbdMD CBD oil products use our innovative Superior Broad Spectrum formula that is THC-free,* our pet products are veterinarian-formulated to support canine wellness and to ensure they are safe for your pet. While CBD oil offers the same benefits for both humans and animals, it is recommended to use only pet-specific products for the comfort and care of your dog.
WHAT DOES CBD OIL FOR DOGS DO?
CBD offers overall wellness support for your dog. Because dogs and humans are similar in physiology, CBD affects bodily systems in many of the same ways. CBD may offer several benefits, including supporting a sense of calm, helping manage signs of daily stress, and complement their regular wellness routine. Every dog is different, of course, and results may vary.
*THC-free is defined as undetectable at the lowest level which can be consistently detected using valid scientific analytical tools.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.